Wacom Bamboo Folio (A5 Size) How to use #3

Hi, it's HANSBLUE.

Back # Bamboo # Wacom # Folio.
There is not much to do today ...

I tried to show you last time ...
# I want to show you character recognition ...
Usually called #OCR, #wacom will show you the result of this feature called #intotext.

First, the last screen I showed you last time ...

Continuous spinning screen

Today, the server seems to be in good condition ... ^^;
The converted result is shown as below.


Result screen with OCR function


Well, there are some typos, but ...
(If you do not understand, look at # 1, # 2. ^^ ;;

It is well recognized.
I do not think I have a good hair, but I do not study so my grades are not good.

# Wacom server that you can do well if you like to convert ...
However, the problem is that it does not convert very well.

I will share it here today anyway.
Tomorrow will also be a good conversion .. ??

^^ ;;;

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

PMP 자격 취득하기 #2 - PMI 가입하기

을지로/광화문/종로 맛집 - FARO GRAND(파로 그랜드)

PMP 자격 취득하기 #4 - 구체적인 시험 등록 진행 절차 (PDU신청 포함)