Travel to Thailand #3 (Bangkok) - Palace, Mango Tango, Asiantique



HANSBLUE

When traveling abroad ...
When you go to the capital, there is a place to know the history of the country.

Temples, museums, etc ...

So I went to the palace.


Thai Royal Palace


Even on a hot day, sweating and sweating ...
Cruise ... (Included in Gurin Pado Cruise? @. @) Ride ...
Im here...

The King of Thailand has just ...
People were dressed in black and honoring him.
He is famous as a highly respected king ... The King of Thailand ...
When I ask a Thai friend, I do not interfere with politics.
Just ... Yes ...



Thai Royal Palace


How are you?
It's really cool.
The royal palace which is dominated by gold ...
It gives a feeling of pressure.
It was really good.
By the way, there are quite a lot of Chinese people.
It's complicated.
Ha ... It's hard.

It is still worth seeing.
If you can not see it, please come and go!



You can say that you have to be golden!



Inside the palace


Is it cool?
I can not take pictures.
I have to see it myself!

Now I see everything ....
You can see the golden royal tower even though you are out!


Bye! Thailand's Royal Palace!


I did what I did,
Control of vehicle access.

So I finally walk to Khao San Road ...
It was really hard.
Winter is as hot as our summer ... Panting ...

I'll have something to eat ...
Mango brand in Thailand! ...
Mango Tango
I'm going to go with a mango, yeah ~~~~~~



Mango set


It's a mango chain,
It sells a lot of kinds.
Eat just a lot of them, or eat a basic famous menu.

Taste...
It's a success.

Energy to me that will fall on heat !!!!

I did not know much in my country ...
(Well ... mangos are expensive and precious ...)

Thailand is cheap and it only eats.
It's delicious! :)

And last course ...
Asian teak
Is Thailand famous for its night market?
By the way, night market is ... dirty again.
It is not a joke.
It's even unkind.
So where do you go?
New hot place !!!
Asian teak !!!

I went by night, on the river Oparaya, and a little south of the city.
Well ... there is a bit of a price, but it is clean and luxurious.
If you need a quick stopover in Bangkok for a day, I recommend it here!

Do you want to see the atmosphere once?


Asiantique




London Eye ... ??? Asian teak eye ... ??


There is also this rotating Ferris wheel.
It is a lively, colorful place overall.
Come and see!

I am now going to Bangkok and going to Chiang Rai !!!

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

PMP 자격 취득하기 #2 - PMI 가입하기

을지로/광화문/종로 맛집 - FARO GRAND(파로 그랜드)

PMP 자격 취득하기 #4 - 구체적인 시험 등록 진행 절차 (PDU신청 포함)