Good Restaurant in Korea - Gwanghwa mun - Mijin Cold Noodle


Today, I'm feeling like spring has come already.
Couldn't you smell the spring? :+)

So, it reminded me of cold noodle made of buckwheat, and of course I immediately searched the best restaurant for such food. The result showed me that the best one is MIJIN located in Gwanghwamun, and it also has the long history from the center of Seoul.

There are lots of other foods as well, can you see the menu below?




This is the menu, but unfortunately, there is no English menu. :(

We've ordered buckwheat noodle, buckwheat pizza, and korean miso soup.
Wow!






Hm.....

The taste is really awesome!
and the buckwheat noodle is the signature menu!
You need to taste it every week at least during summer season!





How do you feel about the look?

It's a lot...

Chap, chap, chap, chop, chop....





We don't need a word.

I have felt the summer, even not the spring!
I brought me the very sensitive feeling from the tip of my tongue.

I really need to visit here on the upcoming weekend again!

^^

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

PMP 자격 취득하기 #2 - PMI 가입하기

을지로/광화문/종로 맛집 - FARO GRAND(파로 그랜드)

PMP 자격 취득하기 #4 - 구체적인 시험 등록 진행 절차 (PDU신청 포함)