Travel to Thailand #10 (Chiang Mai) - Refresh! (Restreto, Mango Tango, Massage, Night Bazaar, Flower Market)





HANSBLUE

I found a popular blog and found a cafe!

I was really tough ....
# Doi Suthep is really ... ha ...
Actually, it's true ...

So I went to do #Refresh
# Restore Cafe!

The location of the place is roughly as shown below.
# Google map rating is pretty high?




The farthest left on the map is Doi Suthep.
# I am on my way to # 99 Heritage, which I am bound to ride in.
I'm in the middle of #Nimmana #Haeminda.
This is where I call # Thai boulevards these days. He
# I think I'll understand if you say Niman Street.

Once in the café and see the menu ...







Well ... I do not think you're going to be anything special until this point.
I do not know what it is ...

Go to the most famous # Sakerato? # Saker Rato? And # I eat apogato.
Take a look ...

Apokato



Sakerato


Are not you both in the mood?
What is # Apokato ... Because we eat so much in our country ...
Just a plain menu ... hit ...

# He's called Sekerato ...
I was thinking about doing science experiments in my elementary school days.
# Elementary Science Experiment Taste ???

Taste ... I just do not know ...
There are so many people ...
I do not actually know coffee.

There are Korean aunties next to you ...
They have been living in Chiangma for a few years ....

But we are so surprised to see that we eat ... I wonder if there was such a menu ... 
We just felt like #hugu tourists ... ^^ ;;

And then we go to the # Mango Tango nearby ...
Is not trip to Thailand # gastronomic trip? ^^;

The mango tango I introduced to you last time!
Try it once. # With Stickyrice!



Yum Yum...
it's delicious...
# Sticky rice is also sour ...
The taste is good ...
It is also good compatibility with mangoes .. ^^ ;;

Ha .. and # Thailand refresh # the end king is ...
# Do you know what a massage is?

Prices are usually ranging from a few thousand won to a few thousand won.
Look carefully and go ...

We went to a massage shop on the road in Thailand.
Price is just normal ... ^^;













Facilities are usually ... Massage is usually ...
I do not think the card was ...
Cash ...

Here, after the massage, the massage company came to work immediately ...
I felt something like # massage alba ... ^^ ;;

What's the matter?
What a night ...

I now have dinner.









It was called #THEOLDCITYINN near the hostel.
It's delicious.
The taste of Thailand ... It is really good. The price is usually ....
I would like to find # Old City Inn ... even later in Chiang Mai. ^^

And last ....
Two shoe sho ...

# Go to Chiang Mai market and # Thailand flower market ....
I will not go to Korea # flower market ... !!!

Hehe

I am going to take a ride.

First ... From the night market ...










It says #NIGHTBAZAAR?
Well ... but it was expensive and ... unfriendly.
Especially the shops in the night market ....
I do not know what it is ... I do not give it away, I do not buy it if I do not shave it.

So I go to the flower market.
I also have a little bit of nagging here ... but I do not know the price ... ^^;
I'm just doing a good job here ...







Sigh...

Now I'm tired at night ...

Now as a lodging ... my # 99 Heritage Hotel ...
This time I will ride # tuk tuk.





Good night!!! ^^

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

PMP 자격 취득하기 #2 - PMI 가입하기

을지로/광화문/종로 맛집 - FARO GRAND(파로 그랜드)

PMP 자격 취득하기 #4 - 구체적인 시험 등록 진행 절차 (PDU신청 포함)