Travel to Thailand #4 (Chiang Rai) - The secret of Barrab, Wat Huay Plakang





HANSBLUE.

Have you heard of Chiang Lai?

Chiang Mai Even if you have heard of Chiang Rai, you will not have a good time.
This is one of the most northern cities in Thailand.
Please refer to the detailed location below.


Mueang Chiang Rai District


After my trip in Bangkok, I took a plane to Chiang Rai.
In Bangkok, Chiang Rai really is. ㅠㅠ Please take a plane by all means.
I drove on Ryanair.
It was small, but was comfortable. Do you feel going to Jeju Island from Seoul?

So arrived at airport of Chiang Rai !!!
Would you like to see it?


Inside Chiang Rai Airport


A familiar but awkward sight?
If you just get off the plane, this is your little one.
It is compact. ^^
I feel like a rural city.



Welcome party


And besides, there was this evil division that welcomed me like this. ^^
The feeling in Bangkok is a little different.
I feel a little more positive.

Anyway, I took a taxi to the hotel.
A taxi is a system that uniquely draws a number from the airport.
We usually just take a taxi, do not you? I go to the meter unconditionally ...
Is this a central control system?

I went to the hotel.
Right in front of the hotel is the landmark of Chiang Rai.
Clock Tower .... ^^

Let's see.


Chiang Rai Clock Tower


It is said that this is famous.

But it was far.
There are so many things to see in Chiang Rai.
Not only to see, but also eat!

Chiang Rai is really quite northern.
So food is very different from Bangkok.

BARRAB
The following is a list of some of the most popular restaurants in Chiang Rai (Barrab).
From our standards, do you feel like eating bulgogi?
Of course, it may be a little burdensome because I have spices ... but I was very good.


Northern food


And Chiang Mai is a temple!
I went to the first temple.

Wat Huay Plakang
It is a truly amazing temple.
It's not very famous, but it's amazing.

Would you like a picture?



Wat Huay Plakang


Do you see the people in front of the photo?
You can see how magnificent this is. ^^
I was really impressed.



Behind the Temple


Is not it really cool?
It is a huge structure, though it is a rear view ... ^^ ;;



Temple entrance


The entrance is at the bottom of the temple. Do you think it's really huge?



Another building in the temple


And another building.
Why is this building so big?
that too...
I'm new to everything.

I do not really understand it, but ...
If you look like a Buddhist temple in Korea, there is a new Buddha statue.



rice


When you come out of the temple, there is a place to give this rice for free.
It is a system that gives rice when it makes a donation, but of course not to donate it does not give rice. ^^



Buddha statue of a temple


Did you already know?
The Buddhist image of this temple is a woman.
Is it amazing?
Why Buddha is a man?
It is said that it started from the thought.

Chiang Rai ... It is a surprisingly charming place.

There are more mysterious charm temples, let's take a closer look! ^^
I'll see you next time! (Blue Temple, Black Temple!

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

PMP 자격 취득하기 #2 - PMI 가입하기

을지로/광화문/종로 맛집 - FARO GRAND(파로 그랜드)

PMP 자격 취득하기 #4 - 구체적인 시험 등록 진행 절차 (PDU신청 포함)