Travel to Thailand #2 (Bangkok) - The secret of Tuctuc and แม่น้ำเจ้าพระยา (Chao Phaya)




HANSBLUE

Today I sleep well,
It is full-scale sightseeing.

Once in Thailand, the mascot is a tuk tuk!
Tuk tuk (aka dripping)
You know the tuk tuk?
For those of you who do not know, let's take a look at the picture below.


VR on board the tuk tuk


Sigh...
When I was a kid,
It's a little hard now.
It smells like smoke ... ㅠ

Just take a little ...

The price is almost the same as a taxi.
The taxi is not cheap, but the tuk tuk is very big. ㅠ
I do not hear at all in Thailand. The price is similar to a taxi if you cut it!

Oh, now I'm going to the Opaello River.
Everything.

It's Oprah.

Have you heard?
It is like the Han River when you hit our country.

Han river in Korea .... beautiful.
But it is not so clean, is it?
The beautiful, romantic and romantic Seine in Paris, France ...
How about this?



It's dirty ...



By the way, the Zaopraya River ...

Whatever you imagine, it is more than that.
It's really dirty.



I think I'll be infected with the virus.
So it's just that I've been going once ...
^^ ;;


But once I visited, I took a cruise on the river Oparaya.
If you look around and look around ... ^^


In the middle of the Oparaya River ...


How are you?

Is it cool?

Just right?

Yes, that is correct...

Actually, it's dirty and the water is hard to fry on the boat ...




Frying



Sigh...

It 's hard because it' s too shit.

I remember that time ...


Here it is ....

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

PMP 자격 취득하기 #2 - PMI 가입하기

을지로/광화문/종로 맛집 - FARO GRAND(파로 그랜드)

PMP 자격 취득하기 #4 - 구체적인 시험 등록 진행 절차 (PDU신청 포함)