Travel to Thailand #11 (Chiang Mai) - Wat Phra Singh, Wat Chedi Luang




HANSBLUE. ^^

It is a special feature temple to decorate Chiang Mai.
The hotel I tied was the # 99heritage hotel.
This place is really good on location and facilities were very #antique.

In front of these # old quarters, there is # Wat Phra Singh, also famous # temple.

Do you want to see the location?




It is #watphrasingh where it is marked in red.
You can see the hotel right in front of it.
And I can see #watchediluang to introduce you later. ^^

Chiang Mai is a very popular city with a lot of famous attractions.

Take a look at # Wat Phra Singh.









How are you?
Is not it cool?
As the weather is generally good, the golden color is really dazzling. ^^

At the end of the day, the monks are eating.

Then, we are now heading to our next destination, # Wat Chedi Luang.

Eh? I walk like this ...
There are many Korean people ...





It is a familiar place in Korea, but here I am familiar with Hangul.

And then, it is ...
# Watt Chedi Wang ~~~~~~
I do not need words.
What is this temple? I would like to.
Let's take a look ...









Is not it cool?
This is what Egypt is ... ;;;

great.
Every time I feel like traveling, my ancestors even though I am not Korea ... I think the ancestors of human beings are great ... ^ _ ^ ;;

And there was an interesting place inside.
It is the area of ​​the so-called "girls" ...
Let's see ...










The paintings inside are so beautiful that I've kept taking photos.

It was mentioned in front of this small building that women had been believed they are not clean due to the magic days every month. (Menstruation)

It 's not like this time, but it was a fun place.
Especially the picture is so beautiful ... ^^
(The red cover in front of the last picture says "No women allowed."
I can not see the real thing ... ;;

Ha ... Chiang Mai is here to see ...
Next time I go on a plane to go to Bangkok # Don Muang Airport for the finishing trip.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

PMP 자격 취득하기 #2 - PMI 가입하기

을지로/광화문/종로 맛집 - FARO GRAND(파로 그랜드)

PMP 자격 취득하기 #4 - 구체적인 시험 등록 진행 절차 (PDU신청 포함)