Travel to Thailand #8 (Chiang Rai) - Black Museum and VIP bus




HANSBLUE. ^^

Many people come to Chiang Mai, the Black Temple, the Black Temple, the Black Temple ...
What do you think, actually, this is just a private museum.

So Black Museum ... Black Museum ... is the right expression ... ^^

How about this? Is my pronunciation all right? haha

I do not need words!
Let's go right in.




Can you feel the black force? Huh






It's really cool ...

I feel a force.

Eagle at the ends of the building roof ... Do you see it?






The inside of the building is ...






There's this black museum ...
He is the master of the fire mug.








Various collections ...






This is the atmosphere.
There are not many people, but it feels like a secluded park ...

But there are so many black colors that I can not get rid of the feeling. ^^








Do you see you're still building here? ^^ ;;





Inside there are stars and stars ...
The things you see now are horns, wood scraps, shells ... and so on ...

This place is a museum of private collections,
The individual's work world and world view are clearly visible,
I feel a little bizarre.

Feeling overwhelmed by the bizarre? haha
And there was some sexuality, but go look at this ^^

Chiang Rai is here ...

I actually came to the white temple because it was famous,
It is also a small city with many attractions.

I have really good memories!
I hope to come again next time ... ^^

I will move to Chiang Mai now.
Move to the bus !!!
Best bus ride in Thailand !!!






Sigh...
This is a little cheap air conditioner ... bus ...

I hung up VIP bus ...
(I must say that my Korean honorary bus ... ^^;)


Now I'll see you in Chiang Mai!

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

PMP 자격 취득하기 #2 - PMI 가입하기

을지로/광화문/종로 맛집 - FARO GRAND(파로 그랜드)

PMP 자격 취득하기 #4 - 구체적인 시험 등록 진행 절차 (PDU신청 포함)