Travel to Thailand #9 (Chiang Mai) - Doisuthep tip




HANSBLUE. ^^

finally!

You arrived in Chiang Mai. ^^
It came through a long bus trip, and it was really high. ㅠ
Even though it was a bus of honor ...
Actually, it seems to be a godsend. Looks like it took three or four hours ...
Huh ;; Years ...?;

In Chiang Mai, it is tied to the # 99 hotel. ^^
It is deep in history in front of temple.

Would you like to see the hotel?




Something dripping old-fashioned? ^^ ;;

If you come to Chiang Mai, you have to go!
# Let's go to Doi Suthep.
Doi Suthep
What step-by-step is this? I wanted to,
I was a little mumbling and I got used to it ...
Temple on the top of the mountain.

There is a little distance from downtown Chiang Mai, so we have to drive.
# Do you know what to take in Thailand?
Yes ... just a tuk tuk ....

By the way, Chiang Mai ...
# There is more to it.
쏭Teu is a freight car that is easy to say, carrying people behind him ... ;;
Based on our standards, it does not really adapt.

I went to the mysterious place.
It is a size that can be taken by about 10 people.
I went to Seven-Eleven in a 10-minute walk from the hostel.










I walked down Chiang Mai city.
The city atmosphere is roughly like this ...
It is big and comfortable ...

Until you get on the boat ...









If you go to Seven-Eleven in this way, you will find the amount and information for each course.
It is a system that departs only for about eight people.

Hugh ...

I could not take a picture of # Song Tae after that.
# I'll give you a tip ...
Check the direction of the Mahurana ...
You have to get on the other side. ㅠ

It takes about an hour to go to # this step,
All the way through the winding road ...
If you smoke ...

...


It was delicious to die ... ㅠ

...

When you arrive, you must climb the stairs of Doi's Step.
It looks like the best photo to see here!





Do you have a huge crowd? ^^ ;;
And you can see that top?

I go up without saying anything during the climb ....
It is not ...

But if I go up all the time, I'll have a hard time sweating.

I need to raise my fitness a lot ...

Reason for going up here ...
I am looking at the view of Chiang Mai from the height.
So the scenery should be nice ...
Unfortunately I did not admire the day because it was a bit cloudy ...




Chiang Mai at a glance ... Close
In the clouds ... In the fog ... You can not see ... ??? ;; ㅠ

I was sorry.

Still, there are many other attractions in Doi Suthep.



















Hugh ...

This way ...
What about these feelings (?) ... ^^ ;;

I had to leave a long way again ... I came down immediately.







How do you feel about the way down the stairs ...?
When you come down, there are a lot of cars like this.
It's complicated ....
In the middle of the photo, you can see the # meteorite procession ....

Here # Chiang Mai Honeytip !!! # Doi Sutep Honeytip !!!
Even when the money goes up ...
Please come to the taxi ...

When it comes up, I get soaked in the smoke ... ;;;
I was going to take a taxi when I was down.

It's almost like the western people are coming up with a charter ...
From the hotel, he says he will ask for a taxi charter.

Then you can move up and down and move all around comfortably!
And I think I can go to other places too ... I have not seen ... ;;;

Everything else comes down ....

#Refresh needed.

So ... where did this stop? No ... these places are ...?

It leads to the next part ... ha ...

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

PMP 자격 취득하기 #2 - PMI 가입하기

을지로/광화문/종로 맛집 - FARO GRAND(파로 그랜드)

PMP 자격 취득하기 #4 - 구체적인 시험 등록 진행 절차 (PDU신청 포함)