Travel to Thailand #12 (Bangkok again!) - Sofitel SO Hotel




Hi, it's HANSBLUE.

It's been a while since my last posting. ^^

...

I came back to Bangkok from Chiang Rai last time and arrived at Don Muang Airport.
And in the evening, I have an appointment with a local friend ...
I've rushed to the hotel reception for check in.

This is the most luxurious place I"ve stayed in Thailand.
By its name ...

SOFITEL SO!

It's so nice.
It's located in the middle of Bangkok.



The lobby is not on the first floor ...
Once you get out and go to the first floor, a kind hotelier usher us to the lobby floor.


The lobby is very luxurious, right?
When I was guided to sit down for a while, the guy managed everything at reception with welcome drink.


Sigh...

By the way, I do not have any more pictures ...
I was late for the meeting and I could not take it. ^^;

But I went to the meeting and went up to the roof top bar of Sofitel SO.
It was a very impressive lighting.
It was like coming in the future. ^^


It has two floors.
It is the photograph which came up from the top among them.
Is it really cool?


The view from the outside of the hotel reveals this sight.
The huge park in front of the hotel made me feel urban and rural. :+)


However, the amount of light is not enough for taking with a cell phone camera.
so, the resolution of the photo is not such satisfactory level.



Well..

Anyway, I had a good time with my acquaintances.
We've drunk a few bottles of wine ...
I remember that it was about the same price as drinking wine in my country ...

And then ...

I've fell down due to too much alcohol... hehe...
Even if I felt hand over, I had obligation to visit the infinity pool.

It looks like this roughly.
You can not see the end of the water, right? \
So it is called infinity pool. Hehe



This was the park I saw at the roof top bar last night ...
The day was a little shady ... It was not so pretty.
It is better to go when the sun is really strong. ^^



It was a little chilly and I could not stay long.
Then I checked out to go to Korea.

I checked out and watched on the first floor rather than the hotel lobby.
There are many cute accessories that adults like more these days.


There are so many things we've imagined. ^^

After all, I went to Suvarnabhumi Airport by taxi.

I am now back to Korea after my long trip to Thailand. ^^
I thought I have to come to Thailand again later. ^^

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

PMP 자격 취득하기 #2 - PMI 가입하기

을지로/광화문/종로 맛집 - FARO GRAND(파로 그랜드)

PMP 자격 취득하기 #4 - 구체적인 시험 등록 진행 절차 (PDU신청 포함)