Wacom Bamboo Folio (A5 Size) - How to use

Hi, it's HANSBLUE,

I recently opened the release machine, but try to use a little more.
There are some problems that I could not think of, and I think it will be good to see how it works.


How to use Bamboo Folio



How are you? It's pretty simple to use, right?
When pressed, the power turns on and turns green.
And then it just turns blue when I get the pen.
After you have finished writing, press the button and the blue indicator will blink and save.
It is so easy to get here. ^^



Let's see how it is stored on the screen.


I opened the cell phone screen, so the app is turned on. Just installed and turned on always comes out like this. (Based on Android)




You see? I have written it by hand.




This enlargement is well written. I am very satisfied.


That's it for today.
In the next section, I will discuss issues related to pairing, which is indicated as a problem with Bamboo Folio.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

PMP 자격 취득하기 #2 - PMI 가입하기

을지로/광화문/종로 맛집 - FARO GRAND(파로 그랜드)

PMP 자격 취득하기 #4 - 구체적인 시험 등록 진행 절차 (PDU신청 포함)