Wacom Bamboo Folio (A5 Size) How to use #2

Hi, it's HANSBLUE.

I used to have a brief introduction to #Bolio # Folio the other day.
It looks like a new version came out a few days ago.
The 2.0 version of #inkspace.





I have actually experienced the problem of pairing when I saw the use of others,
After upgrading this time, that problem has been eliminated.

Maybe it was an upgrade to catch #pairing # problems.

As soon as I wrote it, I had a problem with # pairing the next day
# I called the Wacom # service center and asked him, and he could not answer.

By the way, I have found that there is a problem with the function called #inktotext.
This is the #OCR feature we usually talk about, which converts the contents of a scanned document into # text.

By the way, sometimes it seems to work perfectly, but sometimes there is no reaction.




Let's set this language to Korean ...




If you click on the # ink-to-text function at the top of this, it must be converted.

By the way ... only this screen comes out ...






I will return without one ....

Without end ...

I can not turn it on and off ...

Oh .. I really think Wacom server is uneasy.

It was yesterday ....

Every other day I can not ...

And this seems to be # ink space only upgraded.
I want to open another app #BAMBOOPAPER in #WILL file format
It says it is incompatible.

# Wacom engineers seem to be in a hurry to crash. ㅠ

I'll wait a little longer ...

If I have good news, I'll share it.

Please hold the purchasing unless you already bought it.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

PMP 자격 취득하기 #2 - PMI 가입하기

을지로/광화문/종로 맛집 - FARO GRAND(파로 그랜드)

PMP 자격 취득하기 #4 - 구체적인 시험 등록 진행 절차 (PDU신청 포함)