Good Restaurant in Korea - Euljiro / Gwanghwamun / Jong ro - FARO GRAND


I am feeling a little special today! ^^
Is it not eating on the special day and looking at the sky? haha

So, I found out about Sky View's good restaurant, and there was a Japanese restaurant on top of the Euljiro Mirae Asset Center building. By its name ...

FARO GRAND

Mirae Asset Center One of these is a very hot new building these days.


Now ... if you have found it well, should I go up once?
Do you have a chance?


Mirae Asset Center One



I thought of it, Mirae Asset Center ... Center ...
It looks like a great name. haha

Center One Library 36th floor.
When you go to lobby on the first floor, it is guided.


Faro Grand


There is a separate elevator ...
On the third floor is a fitness club called Wellness.
Most people were down here.
Then it goes up to the 36th floor.


Faro Grand


There are a lot of things at lunch.
It is really cheap compared to dinner time ....
(Shit ... how expensive is it in the evening ???)



Faro Grand Exclusive Elevator


Now it's going up in earnest !!

...

..

.

Voila!




Faro Grand interior


This is the inside.
You are kindly greeted by the elevator.
For reference, this is called Walkerhill.
It says SK networks. (Card receipt ... ^^ ;;)

Please accept court ... very kind ...

And he made reservations in advance and showed us to a really nice and quiet place in the corner.

Let's see the outside view from here ... ??



Panoramic view of Faro Grand


How are you?

May I see you again?



Panoramic view of Faro Grand



Is not it cool?

Ha ... I can not take pictures.
It is the appearance of the center of Seoul, where the sun is changing and changing ...

Take a look at yourself at least once! ^^


Once you have come to eat rice, should I put your order once?

...

..

.

It's gross.


menu


It is very expensive.

I did not know that.

So I passed a few more pages.



menu


Sigh...

I said before.

Dinner is a little expensive ...

Here is a set of cheap gel dishes.

So I finally did this.

Formal sushi. ㅠ

So the food comes out ....

I regret eating less. ^^



Appetizer


It has a slightly sweet taste, giving a refreshing stimulus while gently stimulating the mouth.

Then a full set comes in a little while.



Sushi meal @ Fargo Grand


Wow....

I was surprised at two things.
1) The amount is small.
2) It looks delicious.

By the way, it is really delicious to eat. ㅠ
Udon is also very chewy, soup is also delicious ...
Sushi is bigger than rice.
It's delicious. Advanced ...
I am surprised that I have high quality food in the liver.
Ha ... I'm sorry.
I'll eat often in the future ...

^^



Sushi set meal ...


It was completely inhaled.
Sigh...

After eating, green tea ice cream comes out for dessert.
It is very hard and frozen well.
The spoon does not work ...

But I put it in my mouth and it melts.
Is it ice cream, of course? ^^ ;;

I do not have any photos because I am so eager to eat. Hehe

Ha ... When you think of a great night view, good food, stop by!

Well then ... ^^

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

PMP 자격 취득하기 #2 - PMI 가입하기

을지로/광화문/종로 맛집 - FARO GRAND(파로 그랜드)

PMP 자격 취득하기 #4 - 구체적인 시험 등록 진행 절차 (PDU신청 포함)