Travel to Thailand #7 (Chiang Rai) - Singha Park and Elephant




HANSBLUE

Seeing the white temple ...
It's hard.

It was so hot in winter ...
Chiang Rai is north of the north ...
I thought it was cold ...
It was more than the early summer weather in our country.

So I decided to take a rest.

...

Everybody knows Singh beer, right?
Singha Beer
It's an incredibly large beer company in Thailand,
I also made LEO Beer ... (a little more than Singha beer)
... anyway ..

If you go to Jeju Island in Korea,
This is Singha Park.
It's huge ...

Let's go together!







It was huge.

But...

It is too hot to see for me.

I just headed straight to the restaurant in here.





There are a lot of people.
I think we are the only foreigners ... ^^ ;;

I can not speak Thai ...
It will be done by mixing the gesture and body.

Since then, I have not been able to take pictures ...
It is a place operated by Singha beer,
Shingha draft beer ...
The draft beer ...

I am really impressed.

It is so delicious. ㅠ
Cool and ...
In a glass of ice ...

Mandatory ...

exactly! Go to ...




Now that you're set,

Should we head to the next destination?

Where to go ...

(Oh, no ... Chiang Rai has no public transportation ... I rented a taxi a day ... ^^ ;; It is a great person who rides in a car with a knight? , It was not bad! Travel is vital for mobility!)

I went to the elephant.
(CHANG PUAK CAMP ... CHANG means elephant in Thai.)

Oh!

elephant

The elephant uncle is nose hands ~
I give you sweets and take it with your nose ~

I went to concentrate while I was hoarring ... ^^



Would you like to see it?

The reality is ...?








Sigh...

It's really dirty.

The floor is mud ...

The elephants do not wash ...

Oh !!

Have you ever seen this elephant uncle ????




I've come all the way here, and again ...

You can not take an elephant, can you? ^^

It is the appearance that I rode in the back.

This guy is an elephant ... heh heh? pick? Holding the same thing

He touches the elephant gently and drives it.

scary!!






Well ... The angle of the good photo comes out. ^^

At one point,
The elephant is just in the middle and takes a picture ...
I do not know what to buy.

It was fun.

Oh...

I think there are a lot of Chinese tourists coming here.

I've spoken to him in Chinese all over the place here (Mandarin) ... ㅠ

I think I'm like a Chinese person ...

I'm a little cluttered when I ride an elephant ...

I'll take a break and move again! ^^

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

PMP 자격 취득하기 #2 - PMI 가입하기

을지로/광화문/종로 맛집 - FARO GRAND(파로 그랜드)

PMP 자격 취득하기 #4 - 구체적인 시험 등록 진행 절차 (PDU신청 포함)