LG Rolly Keyboard 2 (KBB-710) Unboxing!

Hi, it's HANSBLUE.

I keep buying these days.
Yesterday and today ... It's like a novel title.
I keep on buying, I do not know what the wind was like. ^^ ;;

Today is LG Rolly keyboard 2.
It was amazing when the first model came out years ago!
The idea is good! However,
Nowadays, I've been doing something with my cell phone, so I thought of a Bluetooth keyboard.

Besides, I heard the story that 2 came up !!!
stop!!!
^^;
It is like a chaos.


I'll open it up and open it once.



Rolly keyboard before opening


It has a pentagon.
There are some people who are confused with ROLLY KEYBOARD 1 ... 
(actually I did it .;;;)
1 is a square and 2 is a pentagon. :)



Rolly keyboard naked Lollipop


If you push the white case just like a normal IT device, it will come out like this.
There are a lot of things I do not intend to take off.



main body!


Oh, I was really surprised.
It is luxurious.
I'm a little out of the way. Do you know what it feels like?
The flag (?) Shown there is intended to make it easier to expand. 
It is judged to have a design sense. Sniff;



Keyboard unfolding


It is covered with white wrapping paper in the middle of the grating.
As if a luxury bag is wrapped in white wrapping paper ...
(I do not think I've ever copied something like a luxury bag.



Expanded keyboard


It has been expanded.
It is beautiful.
Oh!
Is it spreading more?


A truly fully extended keyboard


Do you see?
The wings are extended.
You can put your cell phone on your wing.
I use the Galaxy edge,
It is not just for the case, if you put it horizontally, it is fixed on the edge.
Of course, when you take off the case, you can see which phone is good.


How are you?
I am personally interested in the keyboard, as it is a keyboard-intensive keyboard.
Compared to the Raleigh keyboard, as well as the more advanced keyboards like mechanical and contact
There is a feeling that the key sense is a little unsatisfactory,
I think it is a very good product considering the portability.

LG really does things well!
I hope these ideas continue to lead to product development. ^^

I'll try it ~

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

PMP 자격 취득하기 #2 - PMI 가입하기

을지로/광화문/종로 맛집 - FARO GRAND(파로 그랜드)

PMP 자격 취득하기 #4 - 구체적인 시험 등록 진행 절차 (PDU신청 포함)