Travel to Thailand #5 (Chiang Rai) - Blue Temple under construction & Night Bazaar




HANSBLUE

There are many temples in Chiang Rai.
It is very special.
Blue temple, white temple, black temple (exactly museum ...) ...

I will go to the blue temple ... ^^
Blue Temple






How are you?
It seems to have come out from a little cartoon ... It is a color temple.
It seems to be common in Thailand.
I feel like this is natural in Thai people's mind ...?

Let's go inside.










Sigh...

How are you?
The Buddha statue also has a shiny ... ... ^^ ;;

Is it really different from my Korean temple?





If you look behind the Buddha, there are quite a few pictures.
There is no explanation ... Look ...

When building the temple, the artist puts pictures to make a modern impression.

Here it is ... ^^ ;;

In fact, there was no big deal here.
It's a little smaller ...





I'm looking at it again ...






This seems to be a campaign all over Thailand these days.
Religion is a religion ...






Entrance.

It is the king of Thailand who passed away in 16 years ...






By the way...

Still Thai temple is under construction?
I keep putting something concrete on the entrance side.

There are Thai temples ...

It's like I'm seeing today.
I'm going to dinner.

It is very famous for the night market in Chiang Rai.
I've been there once.






It is a rural atmosphere in our country.







Something is playing ...

cute;;; Yes ...;






Can you see it now?
It's really big.
People are begging ...

I wonder when there were so many people in this little neighborhood of Chiang Rai ....

Thinking about what to eat, people will follow what they eat a lot of gels.
It is a shabu-shabu when I hit my country ... ^^






Wow...

It is cheap and delicious.
Vegetables are also good
It was chicken shabu-shabu ... and the taste was also killed.
LEO beer is just a girdle ...

Do you see the fire in there?

haha

A few more LEOs come in ...

I finished the day with pleasure. ^^

So where do you want to go tomorrow?
Let's go to another color temple in Chiang Rai. haha

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

PMP 자격 취득하기 #2 - PMI 가입하기

을지로/광화문/종로 맛집 - FARO GRAND(파로 그랜드)

PMP 자격 취득하기 #4 - 구체적인 시험 등록 진행 절차 (PDU신청 포함)