BONE CONDUCTION HEADPHONE - WIRELESS TREKZ TITANIUM - How to use

Hi, it's HANSBLUE.

If you are a little interested in audio equipment today
You might be interested in
Let's talk about bone conduction headphones.

By name WIRELESS TREKZ TITANIUM!
BONE CONDUCTION HEADPHONES.

I walked along the street,
 At first I was hesitant because the price was too expensive.
It has a tremendous advantage in being able to listen to sounds outside while exercising ...

If you put your earphones in your ears without any thought,
It could collide with a person or car coming from behind.
It can be very dangerous. (Especially, I enjoyed the bike ...)

And, compared to the novel features that do not damage the eardrum even if the volume is raised significantly
After all, I did not buy two. ㅠ
My girlfriend is up !!! :)

So let's take a look at it.

Oh no ... This is not where I was sponsored. -_- ;;


It is made up of three colors in total.





But I just chose the smooth gray / black.



Is it really fittable for a woman to hold it?





It is the state when I put it in the office. I think people are really curious.




On the left is a one-touch button that allows you to make calls when you receive a call.
It sounds really clear when you talk, and it sounds good to you.




It looks simple on the right. Volume up / down and charge terminal.
General micro USB type is universal.




When Bluetooth is on, TREKZ is turned on.

Simply turn it on, connect it to your phone with Bluetooth,
This is a demonstration video. ^^ Do you see blue light? Red lights?




That's it.


Those who are really good when I bought these are those who exercise hard
 / It looks like someone who should do various things at once.


And should I call it healthy headphones?
I can protect my precious eardrum ~ ^ _ ^;
The sound quality is also quite good, and the microphone performance is okay.
(Please consider that I am a fugitive.)


But you can not afford to buy it!
If you are listening to music, you want to use it while commuting on the subway.
The subway is so loud I can not hear music well. ㅠ


Of course, there is no picture, but also comes with earplugs.
It will still look like a shape.
If it's loud ... For example, if you want to listen to music on airplanes, buses,
We recommend more expensive headphones that are noise canceled.


It has been several months since I tried it.
I am really satisfied if you like me.
I was wireless and I did not think I was running out of money while I was using it.
I use it in my daily life because it is durable, 
and it does not even matter when I exercise it just (?)!

I'm recommending it to my friends around me. ^ _ ^ *

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

PMP 자격 취득하기 #2 - PMI 가입하기

을지로/광화문/종로 맛집 - FARO GRAND(파로 그랜드)

PMP 자격 취득하기 #4 - 구체적인 시험 등록 진행 절차 (PDU신청 포함)